Being the third most common language on the Internet, French is the language which is learnt by a record 190 million non-native speakers!
French is studied more than any other foreign language in the world. Chinese, Japanese, Indians, Europeans, North Americans, Africans, Russians, everyone learns French. It is also the third most common language on the Internet. French is especially popular with people in hospitality, nuclear sector, clean technology, luxury holidays and food. And, it is one of the foremost languages for music, romance and art.
Whatever your motivation to learn French, this course will benefit you. Although relatively easy to pick, French pronunciation can be tricky for beginners. Focus on pronunciation along with grammar, reading and sentences in 20 LIVE interactive classes with this course. 5 tests and comprehensive study material will round off your French learning.
What’s in the course:
- 20 LIVE interactive online classes (45 minutes each) + Access to class recordings
- Course timings : Monday-Wednesday-Friday between 9 AM to 12 PM (IST)
- Online access to study material
- 05 online tests to assess your performance
- Present tense
- Futur proche
- Present progressif
- Passé recent
- Common French sentences and phrases for use in phone, directions, food etc.
- Basic French Reading
Language of instruction: French